Agnostic.com

9 0

Do you think Trump is a racist?

In lieu of all Trump's remarks do you think at heart he's a racist?

• 27 votes
  • 4 votes
SamL 7 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump is not racist or misguided so I decline to answer this. Obama on the other hand was very racist and did a lot of damage to race relations in this country.

Nothing yo think about. Trump is a racist, always has been.

If walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... it’s a duck.

I know people say there are no stupid questions but this one?? Ummmm....rhetorical much?

and an idiot too....

Wow, 7 vote racist to 0 nice guy. Since 86percent of the world is non-white. Plus more non white babies born in the US than whites.

That should spell out Trump's Custer last stand. Screw you white man I'm painting myself brown.

Never seen a race war to this scale in my lifetime.

Trump's action of being a racist, speaks far louder than his words. And worst bigoted towards Muslims.

The Muslims deserve the condemnation. Hell they’ve killed thousands in recent years just for disagreeing with them about their Islamic religion.

@Trajan61

You can't beat the Christians as world champion at bs, stealing and killing. As far as I am concerned, politics, military complex and Religion all merge together to march us to their over controling prison camps.

Yes! I can’t stand him and his brainwashed ass!!!

Yes he is a piece of shit racist

I think you paying all of the world's shit a disservice. Shit has some utility - just ask a dung beetle 😉 Trump doesn't come up to this standard. I've never seen the US looked upon so unfavourably around the world.

Yes, sh*t is useful, time to clean up his diapers and dump trump.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6069
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.