Agnostic.com

4 4

This is a long read from a Facebook group I’m in. The poster’s coworker decided to share this sad note during Pride Month. It breaks my heart that someone feels the need to reject himself at the core for what’s in reality no reason. 😢

Apunzelle 7 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's making a personal decision, saying it's a personal decision, not judging anyone else and not even hinting at anyone being forced to follow his example. Therefore, I'm okay with it and for him making a public declaration (as do BGLTQ+ people).

I don't feel bad for him. Basically don't care at all, but I do feel like he's really a self-important douche. No one should give a fuck if he's no longer going to bang dudes, and the fact that he thought he needed to say it like it's some big fucking deal, and that there was going to be a big response that he'd need to attempt to reply to, outs him as an asshole to me.

Once I saw the word Christ, I stopped reading. Christians are all full of shit. Fuck em.

Sad. I was similar for many years.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.