Agnostic.com

3 6

It's Getting Hot In Here...

HankHunter13 7 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd love to see the government support sustainable energy, but let's be honest. The only reliable means to stop climate change would be forcible universal birth control or a more lethal pandemic.

Burn baby burn! ?

What's the alternative? Bernie, I have said this many times but I will say it one last time if you promise to go away.

"There is no need to blow this out of proportion. Climate is NOT the highest priority for any nation. We should participate in international climate accords, governments do their part, individuals do their part and we begin focusing on the truly highest priorities of the society and the nation - which are hunger, poverty, disease from which people including innocent will die around the world within 24 hours. The world is not going to end if you stop making foam around your face and stop talking.... but the children will die tomorrow you dumb fuck."

DOUBLE POINTS!!

The things you describe are, and have been, rampant in every place since the beginning of recorded history. Appalling, yes, but hardly some new "emergency".
If no food can be grown, salt water from rising seas pollutes groundwater, etc etc do you think anything you describe will get Better?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.