Agnostic.com

5 9

School board candidates are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Once again, I'm trying to suss out progressive school board candidates. Others are pretty much wolves in sheep's clothing: anti-sex education, anti-bathroom/gender friendly, spouting Fox News Critical Race Theory rhetoric.

There's a glaring lack of phone numbers on candidate flyers. Apparently they don't want to be quizzed by people like me.

I hope to bring more open-mindedness and diversity to the table.

LiterateHiker 9 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Go get ‘em! Ferret out the wolves

It's a backdoor to slanting education to right wing bullshit like prayer, creationism, excusing slavery etc

bobwjr Level 10 July 4, 2021

Had one here like that but a good Facebook campaign defeated her, a right wingnut . A real progressive educated professional won

bobwjr Level 10 July 4, 2021

Both candidates for a school board and the people who vote for them all too often forget that the purpose of a school board is to insure quality education for our children, not furtherance of a controlling ideology.

A sports metaphor. School boards are the junior varsity. The varsity players started there.

Sometimes putting in good people is hard and it take a lot of work to find that the best candidate might be yourself.

Yes if a job needs doing well, doing it yourself is usually the best option, but the trouble is that the whole world will happly let you carry it, if you are too willing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:607039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.