Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Fauci Says If You're Fully Vaccinated Against Covid-19, "You Do Not Need A Booster Shot" -NBC

Very Misleading Headline It's Click Bait "The message is very clear, the CDC and the FDA say if you have been fully vaccinated at this point in time, you do not need a booster shot. We're doing the studies to determine if and when, as I mentioned and as data come out, we'll make that available. There is no mixed message here," Dr Fauci
****AT THIS POINT AND TIME***

barjoe 9 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The difference between science and faith is science is a moving target. There are a lot of unknowns and the issues have to be addressed as the situation requires. With faith, you make your mind up with no facts and stick to that regardless of any changes or facts that may contradict it. Religion is just that stupid!

you havent heard my Cassini story yet i guess...

"In 1676 an anomaly in the orbit of Io, Jupiter's innermost moon, led the astronomer Ole Roemer to make a very specific prediction. Io would appear from behind Jupiter at 5:37 pm on November 9, 1676, he said--and that would prove light travels with a finite speed. Roemer's mentor, Jean-Dominique Cassini, head of the Paris Observatory, rubbished the idea; light spread instantaneously, he said. His beliefs () led him to a different prediction. According to Cassini, it would be 5:27 when Io appeared.

Io appeared at 5:37 and 49 seconds. On hearing of this, Cassini announced that the facts fit with the story he had presented (faith). Although Cassini had made his (erroneous) prediction at a public gathering of scientists, not one of them demurred when he denied it; they all backed him up. Roemer had to wait fifty years to be vindicated; only after Cassini had died did scientists accept that the speed of light was finite."
[books.google.com]

"we've already sucked all the $trillions that we can from your posterity"

@bbyrd009 You've got this in quotes. Might you reveal who you're quoting?

fauci's handlers, joe

I'm fully vaccinated, so, no worries here, and if they say get another booster shot, no problem. Let the rest die, I have no sympathy or compassion for the willfully stupid.

How many people are they going to spread it to before they die?

with a 99.97% chance of survival, why even continue on eh

its called a "corona"virus for a reason, joe; you will either assimilate it along with the millions/billions of other viruses already in you, or you will be separated from the herd

@bbyrd009 I'm fully vaccinated, so it's closer to 100%. I still don't want to say "let them die". A lot of young people think they're invincible. To the Delta variant, they're not.

@barjoe well joe, you say that, but what is the current % survivability of delta...hhhhh i mean pls Joe, yes, viruses are lethal to a very small % of the pop; are you saying that we should throw unlimited resources that we have to borrow from our posterity to combat them?

do you know all of the things that are more lethal than covid, joe? that we are ignoring? do you care?

@bbyrd009 I got vaccinated. Anybody who refuses to get vaccinated is a fucking moron. 600K dead Americans. Anybody who believes that stat is false is a fucking moron. As far as things that are more lethal than Covid-19? More people died in the last 365 days from coronavirus than anything else in USA. Don't be a fucking moron.

@barjoe ok joe, ty

@bbyrd009 You're very welcome.

@barjoe fear does funny things to ppl i guess

@bbyrd009 Fear? Maybe it's just smart. Don't use condoms. Don't wear a mouthguard. Don't wear a seatbelt. Don't get vaccinated. Don't wear a mask if you're unvaccinated. Don't wear a jock. Make fun of everybody who uses common sense. Call them writhe with fear. I admire tough guys like that. They are too cool for school. They pray to their fictitious Jeebus. Total fucking morons.

@barjoe ha ok
guess if i wasnt immune i might have the same perspective, dunno

plus im now pretty much resigned to americans committed to participating in their own demise anyway

prolly our governments really care about us and our health, which is why its a free vaccine eh joe

@bbyrd009 They want to eradicate the virus and get the economy back on track. I believe some of those promoting vaccine reluctance want the economy to tank. They think it will benefit their party politically.

@barjoe mostly id love to know who is buying all the trillions in debt...Chinese? nope

but to your point, i guess the big corps are getting ever richer during lockdown...apparently main st can go fuck itself i guess

@bbyrd009 If our government ever went into default, China's economy would totally collapse.

@barjoe hmm
20 years ago maybe

I got my booster shot but now I'm out of vodka!

I don't think the pandemic is a priority concern as much as the scourge of anti-science Trump troopers.

I keep masks, disposable gloves, hands sanitizers in my vehicle at all times because I want to survive the Trump troopers too.

domos Level 7 July 9, 2021

If that changes, I've got no problem getting the booster.

Pfizer says a year after the second shot. I got mine March 29th. I will get it as soon as possible.

I'm all for getting a booster shot.

@barjoe I'll be lining up for it as well.
I already get a flu shot, the shingles vaccine, and the pneumonia vaccine. Adding another is no biggie.
Beats the hell out of getting any of those afflictions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.