Agnostic.com

4 23

LINK Quebecers Are Formally Leaving Catholicism Over the Residential School Crisis | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The several mass graves at Catholic residential schools for indigenous children was quite a last huge straw to break the camel's back for many.

snytiger6 9 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The whole of the Roman Catholic hierarchy will be in denial about its part in its own, and much overdue, downfall.

Hearing stuff like that makes glad I decided to be an Atheist instead of transferring sects of religion. (baptist to catholic) Maybe, some of this people will leave catholicism in this country.

Hopefully they become non religious.

Glad to see it. Catholics should have left the church back when the child molestation cases first came to light.

A few years ago I searched the web to find the whereabouts of the only priest I admired (a very short list) to find he had been involved in a pedophile case, and left the priesthood.He has since died.I was shaken.

@GeorgeRocheleau ugh.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609186
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.