Agnostic.com

3 2

Why do the perpetually stupid think everything terrible is all a hoax? If they keep thinking this, we won't be able to ask them. Why? Because they will live in Hoax Cemetery.

Tourirst 7 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They believe
If they repress their natural urges, like experiencing hunger by fasting or taking purity oaths when living with raging hormones.
They know you’ll break those rules and guilt will keep all the master baiters exposed to shame.
When they experience deep guilt and shame and fear they experience psychological trauma.
With a few all too public shame fest at church for getting caught stealing two dollars from Moms purse, maybe. If so, perhaps it happened a few years back.
This kid will stick around until they resolve these emotional traumas, and they’re taboo to speak of.

Sadly they’re usually right. Historically anyway.

More and more of us are of the opinion “Fuck those mind games!”

There are slums with better mental health.

You said it, perpetually stupid. They are born that way, will die that way, and be that way from the beginning to the end. Unfortunately they tend to have more children than smart people. it is not looking good.

The last part of that is painfully true. I don't know if it's an actual conscious thought for any of them, but they seem to procreate more in effort to prove their worth somehow to themselves and or the world. They have nothing else going on so they just... keep... making... babies... They certainly don't put much thought into whether they can afford to, or they just don't care.

@AlbertSchepis l saw a psychologist describe exactly what you said. They don't have money or a lot of possessions, so they have kids ad you said about proving worth or value.

You answered your own question. They're desperately grasping for causes for the calamities they're seeing but they aren't smart enough to reason out legitimate answers -- they have to make stuff up.

RichCC Level 8 July 15, 2021

Yes, I know there are LOTS of people smarter than me (I?) and it makes me sad sometimes, but of all the incredibly stupid people in the world, if I were one and it was made clear to me just how stupid and worthless I was... I don't know if I could go on living. I mean, I guess they are at least clever enough to shield or distract their egos from that horrible truth, by occupying their minds with very stupid stuff.

Oh I think they are, "smart enough to reason out legitimate answers", they just don't want to. Most of it is self chosen wilfully stupid.

Especially choosing to remain forever in the child like state, of refusing to accept that, I want, is not the same as, its true. And in doing so they get plenty of help, since to churches and marketing companies, perminant spoiled demanding children, are exactly the audience they want, since they will buy into any promise this week, and when that fails, be ready to buy another one next week. It is much more about maturity than brain power I think.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609502
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.