Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Naturopath Arrested for Selling Homeopathic COVID Pellets and Fake Vax Cards | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

She made the mistake of pulling a Jim Baker and promoting a false cure, and so she was rightfully arrested.

snytiger6 9 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just as bad as those evangelical preachers selling holy water to cure them

Homeopathy is a scam. I fucking hate how adhd groups on facebook are riddled with anti-intellectuals claiming food dye or certain foods cause or exacerbate their child’s symptoms, that lavender oil or fucking chiropractor visits reduce them. These people are literal charlatans and we have far too many stupid people in society to be allowing these people to act unchecked. Their fraud and scams get people killed.

If you want to discuss scams, The biggest scams are The drug companies, big oil, big insurance, as well as all the major food companies. The drug companies IMO are the business of disease, They have even “invented” diseases such as “Acid reflux disease” and “social anxiety disorder” which are Heartburn and Shyness. But the corrupt FDA has this regulation that Only a drug can cure and prevent a disease. Which is why they are now considered “Diseases”

And if you believe Homeopathy is a scam, you could not be any more wrong. A close friend of mine cured himself of prostate cancer by doing Juice Cleanses and using colon hydrotherapy while being supervised by a DO (Osteopath) Doctor who also studied natural healing. I myself eat a lot of natural foods, take several dietary supplements, as well as walk an hour a day. Just look at the opioid crisis in the country. All created by the “Business of disease” all in the name of……..I think you know. I take anything these crooks like The FDA and the federal trade commission say about nutrition or drugs with nothing more than a grain of salt……Bugs Bunny has more credibility than these assclowns as far as I’m concerned.

This individual doctor is unfortunately a bad apple just like with anything else. Just like bad cops or firemen. Or even teachers.

@CuddyCruiser I do not believe your friend cured his own cancer with homeopathy and social anxiety is not shyness and gerd is not simple heartburn. Ffs 🤦🏼♀️

@FreethoughtKaty Sounds like you have been brainwashed by big pharma and big government in the same manner as the religious. Your entitled to think what you want. But in this case, that’s all it is…….your opinion.

@CuddyCruiser Your friend did that cleanse under the supervision of an Osteopath. That is a holistic approach to medicine. Homeopathic "Practitioners" are quacks who attempt to steer patients away from effective treatment for profit.

Homeopathic doctors should all be locked up.

barjoe Level 9 July 16, 2021

At least the practice outlawed…

MD’s are no better in my opinion. In a lot of cases, worse.

@CuddyCruiser Some medical doctors are unethical but Homeopathy is by nature quackery. Anyone who forgoes legitimate medicine for homeopathic remedies is a fool. Sometimes a dead fool.

@barjoe I disagree with you on the Homeopathy. That is what the criminal “Business of disease” called big pharma wants you to believe. Most of their drugs are dangerous even when used properly. I have known individuals who have used natural healing methods and have been cured permanently, through dietary and lifestyle changes. So if this makes me a so called fool, I guess I’ll just have to wear it with a badge of honor.

@CuddyCruiser So you don't go to a doctor? You seek the advice of a homeopathic practitioner? I won't say you're a fool but that is foolish.

@CuddyCruiser @cuddycruiser homeopathy medicine is a thing and it is a scam. Not to be confused with home treatments such as proper diet and lifestyle changes which I agree with you can be very effective. But those are tried and true practices with studies and tests to back them up. Most medical professionals I’ve dealt with are not aware of these. They stick to their current standards of care , and change to that can take a generation or more.

@barjoe I haven’t been to a doctor in 35 years. I have no use for MD’s. They are trained only for drugs and surgery and suppressing symptoms. I eat natural foods, fruits, veggies, eat sunflower seeds, chia seeds, almonds and other various seeds and nuts. I do fasts on a regular basis, I do a one hour a walk or more a day, I use dietary supplements such as Spirulina, Chlorella, Wheatgrass, barley grass as well as Cod liver oil, oregano oil, plus a few others.

I consume at least 8 bottles of purified water on a daily basis, I also drink 6-8 cups a day of Green Tea, Black Tea, White Tea and Chamomile Tea. Bloodwork is another ripoff from my point of view. The color and texture of your stools, the color of your urine also is an indicator of your overall health. I also check my body PH bi-weekly. If it indicates your PH is acidic, then your at risk for illness. If your PH is alkaline, then your healthy. So, in summary, I personally take responsibility for all aspects of my health and am the sole decision maker over all matters. YOU are responsible for your health. No one else. I have followed this for over 20 years, I have only had 2 very mild colds which only was merely “sniffles” for 2 days. So again, if this makes me foolish…..or dumb… or whatever anyone wants to think….I’m good with that.

@Canndue And half if not all medical pros don’t know a damn thing about creating health. I’ll give them credit for being good at “diagnosis” of disease as well as treating the “symptoms” of it without addressing the cause of it.So, all labels put aside such as “homeopathy” or whatever else one chooses to call it……..A proper diet as well as taking certain dietary supplements and lifestyle techniques can certainly have enormously good benefits as I’ve explained above.

@CuddyCruiser totally agree with you, but homeopathy does not fit that bill. Just trying to keep the two topics separate.

I hope she does hard time in prison. She should have to refund everyone she conned.

I hope she gets a prison sentence of a decade and becomes Bertha's bitch.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609865
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.