Agnostic.com

5 5

Brought to you by Ron DEATHsantis (R-Florida), I am not sure if this makes me want to laugh or cry.

MizJ 8 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, when will Christian idiots become obsolete? Is this a failure of our educational system? Or a failure up too much freedom to be misinformed? Freedom's just another word for nothing you have to learn.🙂

Most right wing/republicans are overgrown children playing games with our country and the world. They don't know what they're doing, but that shouldn't excuse them nor will ignoring their constant antics make them stop. They're dragging our entire country down the tubes. They're so wrong and they do and say the stupidest things it's ridiculous (it has been for about 5 years now) but there is no red line, it just keeps getting worse and it's as serious as a heart attack.

Make that 40 years. I'm so sick and tired of 4-year-olds!

You have to look at the average age and percentage of pre existing conditions. Florida is a hot bed of old folks that would die from the flu.

Put your mask on, trust your own vaccine, and leave everyone else alone.

Others' actions have consequences. An example is drunk driving which endangers other people in the community. All have a right to live, including the elderly.

Covid-19 Death Rates per million for our 6 largest states:

California 1622
Texas 1827
Florida 1788
New York 2783
Pennsylvania 2179
Illinois 2038

[worldometers.info]

It should make you want to educate yourself and stop blindly believing propaganda.

BD66 Level 8 July 17, 2021

The republicans seem to be in a race to see who can destroy our country first

DeathSantis let 40K Floridians die, he didn't want mask mandates or a slowdown in the tourism based economy here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610101
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.