Agnostic.com

7 15

I can’t say I really pay much attention to the stats on my profile page…however a few minutes ago my eyes were drawn to a row of twos…five of them to be explicit. Apparently as of now I have made 22,222 comments since I joined the site at the end of June 2018.

No particular need to divulge this piece of useless information, except to say I found that fact quite fascinating for some reason!

Marionville 10 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I too can't say that I pay much attention to your vital statistics beyond them being essentially numerous but I've just discovered that I have a profile page as well.

1100 posts
101 age
1 follower (he has me on ignore)
1 April birthday

This tells me that evolution has resulted in a numerology gene which ensures the survival of finding patterns in stuff like faces in clouds, repeating numbers, and the way home.

again again again again again again again deeper and down

One finds oneself highly amused!

@Marionville and one and one makes two of us and two of one less than ten is 2/9 which is 0.222222222222222222222222222222222222 and too too much.

126500 go to level 10

bobwjr Level 10 July 18, 2021

I’m only 21,834 short of level 10.

you missed it obviously. On here it is 666 that really counts.

That’s ancient history now!

That’s kind of funny. 🤗 That many of the same number in sequence is kind of noticeable. 😉

Yes…of course it’s gone now, the number has increased slightly and no longer contains only 2s!

Congratulations…I think.

At Level 9.2, I have accrued 436,902 points. Only 563,092 points to Level 10.

Shouldn't my level be closer to 9.5? Scratches head.

Who knows the mysterious ways of admin and how the calculations are made?

I seldom look at my page either, & if I do, it's because I'm looking for a specific post.

I just thought it strange when I saw a row of twos lined up!

@Marionville Hahahahaha....next is a bunch of sixes?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610135
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.