Agnostic.com

1 0

Lean creates a feeling of euphoria and relaxation that makes you feel dreamy, almost like you're floating away from your body. It acts on your central nervous system (CNS) and slows your brain activity for a sedating effect.

can't it be said that is what we all want?

why wouldnt everybody try harder to lose weight?

food is everything! can't be said enough!

ok ill end with a couple questions k

why don't we see any fat old people?

did u know fast food is devoid of nutrition?

quit it with the refined carbs tom!

omg im cooked up

funny thing i read when a women was referring to a new child and said it was well cooked! omg it was funny i laughed

ok bye

#Omg
HeAdAkE 6 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are one twisted, funny dude, man, but I like you! The reason we don't see many fat old people is that most old people don't have as much appetite as younger people. Probably because they are not as active, for one thing, and their metabolism doesn't process food as fast or well as younger folks. Also, older people don't digest as well, so they cut down on their intake to be more comfortable. So it results in less obesity. You still see old people, tho, that have bellies hanging over their waists, as their abdominal muscles get really weak and flabby and belly fat does build up there, even tho the rest of them is thin.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610136
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.