Agnostic.com

6 3

Oh well... France is going down the drain big time.. [newsrescue.com]

Captain_Feelgood 8 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The French have been a rebellious lot for centuries, and they have not calmed down in any way in recent decades. The bigger the government, the more suspicious they are of it (but not in the same way that rednecks in the USA rebel against "big government" ). Macron will not be able to change that part of the French mentality. We must leave it to Covid-19 to éclaircir le troupeau (thin the herd).

maybe i should move to france lol, my kinda herd there 🙂

how they tolerate a central bank i don't know

anyway i agree; why not let ppl be ppl, and trust that the diversity of others responses is actually a strength? I do not care nor expect anyone else on the planet to react like me, about anything

The penalties seem to be a bit harsh, but at least they're showing they're serious, as serious as this disease is. & over here we have Deadly De Santis mocking & preventing any preventative measures while cases in his state soar.

So ... France is taking serious, effective, and science based measures to prevent the spread of a horrible disease. I don't see how this is a problem?

It's not the French government that is the problem. It is the attitude of les hommes du pays (the men of the country) that is the issue.

heil baby

This sounds Perfect to me, I would feel Much safer....and "individual liberty" is preserved, don't get vaccinated, stay the F home!!!!

yet they always seem to bounce back eh
my guess is its macron who is going down, but i think he was done anyway, is why he is being used as the ptb puppet for the “legislation”

grow up and wear your seatbelt

freedom is useless if you’re dead

skado Level 9 July 19, 2021

now see, i wear a seltbelt even though i might often prefer not to bc i understand that it is everyone else who must suffer and pay if i get in an accident w/o wearing one, no insurance, lotta blood and gore to clean up, etc.

but why allow the vaccinated to not wear masks, iyo? they are certainly no less contagious if they do contract the virus, so i don't get it

imo the whole point is that we are now, still, 18 months later, talking about a coronavirus that the whole world gets exposed to in about…90-120 days, rather than how we are being robbed blind

@bbyrd009
imo everybody ought to be wearing masks. I don’t understand your last sentence. Maybe you can unpack a bit. Thanks.

@bbyrd009 Because the vasccinated are not likely to overwhelm the medical system, even if they do get a breakthrough infection.

@bbyrd009 @skado That's strange... Do you believe what the CDC says? They say you're no longer contagious if you've been stabbed.. [cdc.gov] And if you ask me, skado,, it's you that needs to grow up,,, and stop wearing your momma's panties.. Why do I need to give up any freedom if I've been stabbed? You guys that seem to love big brother looking over your shoulder all the time aren't the brightest bulbs in the lamp..

@Captain_Feelgood
Well lucky for me, I don’t ask you, or place total trust in any authority other than my own judgment. But I will certainly give more weight to the opinions of trained and experienced medical professionals than to paranoid, rightwing amygdala-impaired randos on the internet.

@skado healthy people wearing masks cannot share/access the biome that everyone else is swimming in, which is how we get “immunity” in the first place. “immunocompromised” basically translates to “can no longer be a part of the herd”

“ But I will certainly give more weight to the opinions of trained and experienced medical professionals”
i wouldnt let a rockefeller-medicine allopath symptom-treater gnostic farkwad sleep in my doghouse, but i also understand why people blindly trust them, sure

@Secretguy the vaccinated are surely more likely to be asymptotic, yes, but they are just as contagious as anyone when they are, inevitably, infected; so why no masks for them? youre being jerked off, ok

@Captain_Feelgood “ They say you're no longer contagious if you've been stabbed”
i had no idea they were actually saying this, hmm
but i don't believe anything the gov says anyway, they are obviously intent upon crashing the dollar, and creating chaos, which is what the ultra-rich gain the most by anyway
“all wars are bankers wars” imo, and they have just found a better way now

yall know that european doctors, who are beyond the reach of (iow not in fear of their lives/careers being destroyed over) the AMA, are widely dissing the protocols insisted upon by them, theres even a website for that?

shall i post some of the previous rothschild threats of civil war, for those unwilling to toe their line? we’ve lost at least two potuses to assination from them, and hoover saved himself by kowtowing, which he even admitted!

@bbyrd009
If you read my whole comment, I stated that I don’t blindly trust anyone or any thing, but education is generally better than absence of education. Farkwads (love it!) exist in all professions, but thinking every educated person is a farkwad sounds more like paranoia than sound judgment to me. If I am wrong, I will reap the consequences of my own choices stoically. Meanwhile one side of byrd’s mouth says infection is inevitable for everyone, masked or not, and the other side says masks prevent access to the biome, so I’ll give you some time to work that out, because I’m patient like that.

@Captain_Feelgood [9news.com]

“yes, you are contagious, even if youre vaccinated”
so i cry bs lol

@skado “ but thinking every educated person is a farkwad ” its not the education so much i guess, its more the absolute belief in ones knowledge, the gnosticism iow. many highly educated people are agnostic, which is reflected in their speech;they talk…like you do, they hedge their bets, they don't speak in absolutes iow…like a doctor usually does?

“ Meanwhile one side of byrd’s mouth says infection is inevitable for everyone, masked or not, and the other side says masks prevent access to the biome, so I’ll give you some time to work that out, because I’m patient like that”

ha, good one 🙂
my meaning there was that unless someone wears a mask 24/7, even around their family, they are going to share whatever their family has picked up during the day, right? So both can be true, since who wears a mask all the time?

One would need a bubble or complete isolation to practically separate from the herd, and we have examples of many people who did just that; isolated from the herd for many years, siberia or whatever, and you know what happens to them when they try to re-enter society? yes, you do 🙂

@bbyrd009
Certainty is unrealistic and dangerous. On all sides. There is always more to know.

@skado word

and don't get me wrong ok, i might get horribly sick, i might even die, hey im like 60, technically, i smoke one-lungers, etc, but im also for whatever weird ass reason immune to everything, fast regularly (great immune reset), eat garlic, ginger like apples and candy, and not going out like some punk scared of a shadow, relying on the same people who sold out the dollar and put fluoride in our water for my info, even as they actively suppress european Dr and other informed opinions. What does fascism look like, after all?

but im also willing to admit that these new vaccines might be the beez (in a trap) knees, and could be what saves us all!

and gee, i wonder where aids really came from? the ppl who run the world want a pop of 500 million, and they are dedicated to their vision in a way that we just are not, imo

but unlike the vaccinated who are cheering for my demise, i truly hope yall guinea pigs turn out ok, honest

@bbyrd009
The point of masks is not about the individual, whether giver or receiver. It’s about slowing the spread and mutation rate, so people can have time to get vaccinated before variants become even more deadly. And yes they do become more deadly, as has already been documented with delta. Viruses are a group phenomenon. That’s the point most antivaxers seem to miss. It’s not about the individual. It’s about how viruses behave in large, mobile populations.

@bbyrd009 I have been vaccinated for several months now. I wear a mask in stores, will Not Eat in a crowded restaurant, nor go to my beloved karaoke, religiously use hand sanitizer. Why? Because a significant bunch of Assholes are Not vaccinated!

@bbyrd009 Haaaahahahha.... so you're going to take the word of a CBS opinion reporter Erin Jones [linkedin.com] against the CDC regarding medical issues ??? Okay,,,, what ever blows your skirt up dude... 🤣

@skado HOLLY SHIT!! Sorry dude,,, I had no idea you were a medical expert,,,, of any kind.. Hell, if I had known that, I wouldn't have questioned your expertise in the field of infectious viruses... That being said.. Yeah,, you do what you want where you want... I'll do what I want.. If you don't like what I'm doing,,, then fucking leave.. I don't want you there anyway. 😁

@skado, @AnneWimsey, @Captain_Feelgood hey, i understand that not everyone has ideal immunity, and i don't expect anyone else to behave like me, or believe what i do, which was mostly my point; its the “die, antivaxxer” thing that i find disturbing, especially over such a benign virus.

But fear does funny things to people i guess, and seems to me they picked a winner going after health fears, being as how we’re mostly fat, sick, and nearly dead anyway. So ima keep getting intentionally “infected” (immunized) and letting whoever else wanna keep listening to the government, ok with me, diverse responses insure herd survival anyway, not everyone marching in lock-step, imo

@bbyrd009 ummmm, the antivaxxers Are going to die, the only question is, how many are they going to drag down with them. Thus, it would be helpful if they would snap it up!

@AnneWimsey only the reality is that the vast majority of “antivaxxers” will be just fine, anne, so im not sure where that even comes from

@bbyrd009
“its the “die, antivaxxer” thing that i find disturbing”

Isn’t that exactly what you’re telling them? Die, elderly! Die, immunocompromised! Die, 4.1 million fellow humans, see if I will lift a finger to save your worthless life! See if I will do any simple effortless thing to reduce the misery of 191 million scurvy rats!

Looks like you are just seeing your own message reflected back to you. “Die, rat!”

When there is such an easy path out of this “disturbance.”

@skado well as i said skado, i completely understand if someone immune-compromised wants to wear a mask, or otherwise isolate, or even get vaccinated, or god forbid actually take responsibility for their immunity, and i at least would sure not be putting the infected in nursing homes full of at risk elderly, a la the governor of NY?

how is he not on trial for murder right now? Yet i am being castigated for my position? Srsly?

50,000 kids die every day, and nobody ever gave this kind of shit about them, why not? Yes, fuck entitled white assholes who have no clue how to take care of themselves, at least in that light, ok, but actually i wish them the best too! But no, i will not jump codependently when their bell tolls, hell no

they had choices, same as me, chose to eat SAD, chose to ignore their immunity, etc, chose to go to allopath bloodsuckers, and actions incur consequences, sorry

pretty sure its all about keeping us divided anyway, not about some jerk-off virus with a .04% mortality anyway lol

@bbyrd009
Surely you understand that immune systems are a lot more complex than just what you control. Many factors beyond the control of the individual are at play.

Whataboutism is a logical numpty.

The fact that other people do even more hideous things has no bearing on this subject.

If the world has been cold and heartless to you in the past, I am genuinely sorry. I wish it weren’t so.

Best of luck to you.

@skado so, my questions are not getting addressed, which i didnt really expect they would…the world cold and heartless to me? i don't get it, sorry

@bbyrd009
I tried, but i couldn't find any rational basis for them. But there is clearly an emotional component, for which I can empathize. I'm human too.

@skado 50,000 kids no one gives a damn about, apparently, dying every day, and you find no rational basis for that question? Lets by all means vaccinate a bunch of other, white kids prolly, so that far less of them might not die, i mean you think that is the best allocation of resources? When our covid 19 protocols are causing child suicide rates at say 10% will you feel any differently?

Overall mortality is at +- .04% right now, but do you know what it is for kids? Me neither…ha, closer to .004? Im done here ok, no offense, but i need to leave, and go find something more meaningful for my time bro. I wish everyone well

@bbyrd009
That’s whataboutism. It has no bearing on this issue. What about climate change? Shouldn’t we be putting our resources into that instead? What about overpopulation? What about... what about, what about?
Yes we have many issues that deserve attention. Many of them are complex and have no easy cures. This one is (could be) easy. Get a vaccine. Wear a mask. Boom. Fixed. But no, let’s drag it out as long as possible, maximizing economic fallout, running the death toll through the ceiling, and give the bug every chance to mutate into something worse, so we can keep this going as loooooong as possible. Makes sense.
Best regards.

@skado “ That’s whataboutism. It has no bearing on this issue. What about climate change? Shouldn’t we be putting our resources into that instead? What about overpopulation? What about... what about, what about?”
i chose child suicides especially bc of their bearing on that specific issue, although there are many others that are directly bearing also, that are being swept under the same rug

“ This one is (could be) easy. Get a vaccine. Wear a mask. Boom. Fixed. But no, let’s drag it out as long as possible, maximizing economic fallout, running the death toll through the ceiling, and give the bug every chance to mutate into something worse, so we can keep this going as loooooong as possible. Makes sense.
Best regards”

this is a common belief now i guess, but its actually surely a fallacy, as “flatten the curve” even suggested; with a coronavirus, everyone is exposed in 90-120 days or so, and vaccines come a year later, long after they would do any good. So instead, we are frozen in place for a year and a half plus, however long ppl are willing to put up with it i guess, and of course we don't hear “flatten the curve” at all now right, and everyone is divided in the matter now, which is surely the point

“death toll through the ceiling” lol i mean pls, 600k in a year and a half? Do you know how many ppl die from flu every year anyway? See how you gotta get all hysterical to even force your point? But 50,000 kids every day, from entirely preventable causes, “meh”

@bbyrd009
Hey, he’s back. Good to see you again.
Ok, let’s look at your concerns. Please bear with me here. I’m making a good faith effort to understand. Let’s take one at a time.

Child suicide. Is that the 50k that you’ve mentioned? Are you saying 50thousand kids commit suicide every day because of covid vaccines? I know I must have misunderstood something there, so straighten me out. I’m listening.

@skado no, that is an admittedly unrelated, but much more fixable and immediate problem, imo; for comparison. The suicide rate is directly related, or at least the alarming increase is. The rise in cpi should also be pretty dramatic, as we have now gone “full zimbabwe” more or less

@bbyrd009
OK, a cursory glance around the internet says the overall suicide rate decreased in 2020, and the child suicide rate increase was going on before the pandemic and there is insufficient evidence to conclude the continued increase in 2020 was due solely to the pandemic.

@skado might be a bit early for it to have made it to the web; im looking for a couple of newspaper articles on it…

@skado you might search “ increase in child suicide ideation” which i guess shoulda been “suicidal” but whatevs

@bbyrd009
I did read some about that but of course ideation is not suicide. And it is already established that child suicide itself increased. What apparently is not yet established is whether that was a result of the pandemic or pre-existing causes. Because it had already been rising for years.

Given that overall suicide decreased during the pandemic, it might be reasonable to assume that child suicide might have risen even more steeply had the pandemic not occurred.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610453
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.