Agnostic.com

3 6

This is a link to my Facebook post of a video I took Sunday night at a little local deli. I hope the link works for everyone that is on Facebook. This time I made it public so it should work.

[m.facebook.com]

Lorajay 9 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We used to have great nights like that here too, until the government put us all under house arrest, because of the virus. Folk, jazz, light classical, show music, choir, it all happen in the back room of the pub or the room above the whatever. The last thing I went to, was a fado concert, nearly two years ago now, and it seems like another world. In the room above the local library you could have a free concert every week, as long as you bought a £2 ( about two and a half dollars) bread and cheese lunch, and some of the performers were very good being retired folks of renown, or up and coming young talent. Well maybe it will all come back just like nothing every happened.

It was supposed to be an outdoor concert so I went thinking it would be very safe sitting with all of my vaccinated friends. It started raining so we had to go inside and everyone in my table of 10 put on their masks. It's an old building with really high ceilings and that makes me feel a little safer.

A Woodyfest! That sounds kind of randy. 😉

Bruce Hancock and Hank Woji are both from South Texas so I would have thought you had heard of them.

@Lorajay I met Butch at a party years ago and he was a complete dick, so yes I know who he is. I am not familiar with the other gentleman. There are so many musicians in this state it is impossible to know of even a small number of them. Butch is actually from Lubbock, but has lived in Austin in the past and may still live there. I don't know for sure. I haven't heard his name in a long time. It is nice seeing other old guys playing. I am glad you had a good time.

What fun.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610652
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.