Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My little island keeps a pretty good eye on the various outbreaks and clusters and generally any business that is associated with a case will be responsible and notify the public, so anyone coming in contact with any of their patrons can go get tested - contract tracing at its best...

BUT when it's a church that has an outbreak cluster, expanding exponentially, the county protects the church or "place of worship" so anyone who comes into contact with them in daily life is at risk. That makes me mad - so I just never get close to anyone who attends any church regularly. (Not the only reason, but hey...)

The few restaurants and bars who have had a case or two actually advertise it, and offer free testing and a vaccination pop up in their parking lots as a good will gesture.

However, recently, there is one restaurant who was "unnamed" in the daily press release but being a small island it's hard not to notice that the one restaurant who had already gotten written up once for refusing to have their staff wear masks is suddenly closed - and the awnings are down/closed all day. Haha - serves them right if they lose their business after not caring about their staff or patrons.

So, for churches getting protection or not feeling the need to warn anyone - I just can't fathom their reasoning. If they profess to care about their worhshippers, then they should protect those they enjoy spending time with. Contact trace the heck out of the churches with outbreaks!

And the church in this article is not all that far from where my daughter and family are spending the summer. My grandson went to a day camp recently - and everyone wore masks - since the campers were all under 12 and unvaccinated. So glad they were so careful and it was all outside - and so far we haven't heard of any new covid cases from that camp. A little covid-awareness goes a long way!

Lemmee take a wild guess here....Totes & Pears?

Some christains believe the orange hitler god than the imaginary one.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.