Agnostic.com

12 18

LINK Texas Pastor Arrested for Raping Child at Church and Giving Her Meth | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He basically used his church position to gain trust of the family and to get the girl aloen to rape her on more than one occasion.

snytiger6 9 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”—Mark Twain.

I wrote a book, published and printed it myself as I used to be a publisher a few years ago. It sold out 30,000 copies and sold in stores & online.

I wanted to turn it into a movie as many consumers were very complementary and receptive. I got requests for years to print more but was distracted with traveling and such.

There were no churches in my story as humanity had moved beyond organized religion. Organized religion is the most destructive force in the world today. In my book, I wrote this:

"Better to be on your hands and knees planting food for your neighbor than praying to a Stone God that will not feed you."

These assclowns are just as sick as Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, Henry Lee Lucas IMO.

It is getting to be a weekly occurrence for one of these guys to get caught. Just think of how many are not getting caught. These poor kids.

Hope he dies . I will like to see the parents of the girl dead too . They sold their child to this asshole . Fucking idiots .

That pastor is a "Man of God", yes a man of that genocidal maniac in the Buy Bull.

I hope he gets raped in prison and choked.

Ah Texass strikes again

redhog Level 7 July 23, 2021

Monster from shithole liberty University

bobwjr Level 10 July 23, 2021

I literally got sick at my stomach looking and listening to the jerk.

And these are the same people that believe all democrats are pedophiles running a ring out of a pizza place's imaginary basement.

Vile, life in prison is too good for him but I hope he gets it.

Leelu Level 7 July 23, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.