Agnostic.com

1 3

A new Lincoln Project, naming names..

[rawstory.com]

Charlene 9 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the Democrats were as underhanded and criminal as the Republicans and I were a Democrat instead of an Independent I'd join something similar to the Lincoln Project, however even under those circumstances I'd still be a Democrat, just as members of the Lincoln Project are still Republicans.
I admire their ability to insult and humiliate Trump but they're still Republicans and not our friends.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend!"
I cannot remember who first said this, but is it True!

@AnneWimsey I trust them about as far as I can throw them, but I do respect them, the same with Liz Cheney, as a rational human she's choosing to investigate 1/6, but as a Republican she also voted with Trump over 90% of the time. I respect her standing against the party but I know she's no friend to Western Civilization either.

@AnneWimsey it's an Arinic saying, and it actually says the Enemy of my Enemy is my Allie..

@Charlene thanks!

@Charlene I have been saying this, about the LP, since they popped up. They’re ads are great but I can’t understand Dem’s donating money to them. Why not donate to actual, long standing, Democrats rather than GOP (who put d$A in this mess by saying, or implying, terrible things about Dem candidates…like John Kerry)? Dem’s just love to embrace their enemies for smiling at us.

@rainmanjr the Dems need to start investing in younger candidates..it time for we Boomers to hand over the reigns..

@Charlene I couldn’t agree more. They are eager to take over and that kind of hunger won’t wait.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.