Agnostic.com

3 3

There should be a "stupid fuck" emoji for when they post stupid shit in their self-protected echo chamber "Conservative Atheists " group. Like the Simone Biles post.

t1nick 8 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They remind me of the monkey cage at the zoo, securely locked away (by their own choice I might add) and merrily sling their shit around the cage. So long as you don't go near their cage you don't have to bear the foul stench of their shit or risk having them throw it at you.

I don't make a habit of blocking anybody. But there stupid posts keep showing up on my dashboard. I get frustrated as I want to respond to their stupidity, but can't. Probably safer for all of that I cannot. Lol

I wish they'd call themselves conservative agnostics. They give atheism a bad name, and I doubt their atheist credentials anyway. But why would any sensible person join that group anyway?

I'm blocked by the conservative atheist group. I know the right wing cheers for the Russian Olympic Team. Maybe because their team is all white.

barjoe Level 9 July 29, 2021

They blocked me at least two years ago I think.

@t1nick They don't want to hear any discourse. They might not like because ad hominem attacks are my go to. Was accused of that and my retort was, ad hominem is perfectly valid argument. Next thing you know, I was blocked.

@barjoe

They are the true snowflakes

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.