Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK 100% PROOF GOD Does NOT EXIST | Omnipotence and Epicurean Paradox - YouTube

Very logical contradiction(s) shows how the god of the bible isn't real.

snytiger6 9 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can’t prove god doesn’t exist anymore that you can prove that god does. Now if you want to provide evidence that a specific god doesn’t exist then you Probrably can do that with 95 to 99% probability that you are right

You would need objective evidence that a god doesn't exist.

I don't think that is how logic works. You can't objectively prove a negative, only a positive. So the burden of proof is on those who say god does exist.

@snytiger6 The burden of proof is on someone claiming a god doesn't exist too.

@snytiger6, @xenoview you “exist,” right, and i exist…this is all (rather tortuously) covered in the “i am” passages though, fwiw; Yah makes no claims to “existence” in the bible, im pretty sure anyway.

the term “spirit” is now a religious term to us, but it doesnt have to be; do you ever experience joy, or anger? Does anger “exist?” might be a corollary…the wind was used at the time, bc no one knew what wind was made of then i guess

so, the point is likely moot? As Yah specifically directed adherents to eschew any totems of him that would then “exist”

But our neural network does.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.