Agnostic.com

2 4

Abbutt got his hand slapped
[cnn.com]

HelenRoseBuck 6 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Governor "Shorty" Abbott is a despicable little shit.

I’ve started to refer to him as “A butt” so your description of him fits well

By the way, he is disposable but his disability is not a good target

@HelenRoseBuck l can't figure out if he was a dick before the accident and his karma got him or if he became a dick after his accident which l can understand. I felt bad for him until he started becoming such an asshole the last few years. Normally l would never pick on the disabled, ever, but he is such an evil prick, l have no problem picking on him. If that makes me a bad person, l can live with it. We have bad Governors in this state for decades, other tha Richards, but none as mean and heartless as Abbott. Fuck him.

@Sticks48 im not sure what his personality was before 1984 when the accident occurred. But in my experience, I’ve found that true colors come out no matter what happens. Anyway here is a description of his 2 injuries.

@HelenRoseBuck l knew about the first accident, but l was unaware of the second. WOW!

We need more -- many more -- such actions.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.