Agnostic.com

5 5

BREAKING: Biden will require federal workers to prove they’ve been vaccinated against Covid-19 or wear masks and submit to frequent coronavirus testing

charleslemmond 3 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What took him so long?

Excellent move it's the one thing the Republicans can't block

bobwjr Level 10 July 31, 2021

I totally agree with this. Some people need this nudge to do their part in the battle we are all fighting against covid. Some with family members who are against winning this war can save face by saying their job requires it. We need to get as many people vaccinated as possible, through any means that works.

I do disagree, however, in the idea of rewarding those who are dragging their feet by offering them $100 to get the vaccination. In my state we have drawings for prizes for ALL who have been vaccinated, not just those who put it off.

Like it or not this is how it goes. The corporation I work for does the same thing and I believe it is now that way with Walmart.

Good, it's a war. A war were still losing because of anti-vaxxers and their ilk.

Anti-vaxxers need to understand that I knew people with polio and we have now whipped polio. This is all because of the vaccine. Today is no different. When SARS came our way 100 years ago we had no vaccines. Today we do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.