Agnostic.com

5 15

LINK Pair of travellers from U.S. fined $20K each for fake vaccination documents

Another foolish, selfish, attempt from anti-vaxxers.

What was Gimli's line about the cursed dead in the third Lord Of The Rings movie?

• 'They had no honor in life, they have none now in death'.

It seems like a strange goal to aspire to but it looks like they're trying.

RichCC 8 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

YES!!!!!!!!

I have no sympathy for them. Too bad you cheated and got caught. lol

Leelu Level 7 July 31, 2021

I just hope they didn't do any damage before they were caught -- do any spreading.

I've read that Canada isn't as strict as they could be about some policies. A lot of the reasons people violate quarantine restrictions is apparently that they don't trust the procedures they see.🤔

@RichCC Yes, me too.

Some people might say that it's too much but I say the gov will pic up most of the tab for them spreading disease so, no, not too much of a fine.

you know ppl die every year from viruses, happened five years ago, four years ago, etc, right

y’all tryna get that down to…zero, or what?
id ask more about your position on covid, if it was not so obvious that you don't even have one, unless provided by the news? Y'all know the courts decided long ago that they did not have to tell you the truth, right? @hippiechick c'mon think about it just a little, ok?

You know most of the newest, sickest cases are 99% in the Unvaccinated, right?
But by all means, continue to be a dickhead.....
And why confine it to just this country? Shameful!

@AnneWimsey sorry, not meaning to be a dickhead; and for what it’s worth in my opinion these new RNA vaccines might be amazing! Healthy people deliberately separating themselves from the human human biome, probably not so much.

And also in my opinion you are more than welcome to adopt the Rockefeller model of outside disease that is what you prefer, and as far as I’m concerned more power to you OK? Best of luck

dickhead? how am i being a dickhead, anne? by disagreeing with you? Pretty dangerous ground, what

@bbyrd009 by "disagreeing with ME"???? No. for being a credulous fool & spouting your spurious BS. And, BTW "spurious" means lying......

They should get the book thrown at them for putting other people health in danger.

ah, the “codependent” paradigm, yeh…Rockefeller medicine depends upon that i guess.

Note how similar it is to the “you need to get saved by jesus” argument

"The rules may apply to other people, but the rules don't apply to me." Assholes!

zieg HIEL! zieg HIEL!
goddam right your fucking rules don't apply to me bro, now run away before i breathe on you!
lol

i mean c’mon man, you don't think this is maybe just a little bit out of proportion? Anyone who is worried can just wear a mask, get a “free” vaccine,” etc, can't they?

@bbyrd009 try, just trying " breathing n me"...maybe my feet, after I knock you down & then sue you for Assault.....

@AnneWimsey i was being deliberately facetious there to illustrate a point anne, not serious ok

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612745
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.