Agnostic.com

17 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Scaremongering is God's specialty.

Ryo1 Level 8 Aug 2, 2021

Crickets

She was so successful last time around………🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Probably been sitting at the beach keeping a watchful eye on the ruskies

God called...he said, "NO"

I know god does not want her to run....... for anything.

I hope god doesn't exist - because if he does, the poor fucker is sitting there, thinking 'Oh god - er, sorry, that's me isn't it - it is so UNBELIEVABLY embarrassing when the brain-dead, fuck-wits declare they are acting in my name!'

No, Sarah, please. You've done enough. Just continue talking to god on your cell phone.

Imbecile

bobwjr Level 10 July 31, 2021

I’ve always pegged her as insane

Good call

Sarah, this is GOD. I don't want your help.

mischl Level 8 July 31, 2021

Dear GOD, please keep her in quarantine

Didn't she just do a stint on Naked and Stupid?.. I think it aired on Witless Idiots cable channel?..in either case🖕🖕🖕🖕

Her mother should have swallowed.

YES, Sarah, please get involved! (The enemy of my enemy is my friend.) She'll do a lot to help our Democrat candidates.

mischl Level 8 July 31, 2021

🤦♀️🖕

She's just as dumb as ever, and then some.

And then some.

If only there was a God to shut her up.

Lorajay Level 9 July 31, 2021

To bad for her. Her upgraded version Lauren Bimbobert is already there. She's obsolete. The new model is even dumber lol

redhog Level 7 July 31, 2021

Spot on.

Lauren is the younger, prettier, version of Sarah that modern christian republicans imagine while having a wank.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612857
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.