Agnostic.com

4 5

Has Albert Einstein lost his metaphorical throne? You decide.

yvilletom 8 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He will always be iconic and should be, even if he wasn't right about every single thing, he triggered the ideas of others. He was also a very decent human being.

He was a very decent guy. Isaacson’s bio said that when he left his wife he promised her that if he won a Nobel he would give her the cash. He did win and he kept his promise.

@yvilletom I read the other day he only lectured at and worked with Black colleges after a certain point in his life because he felt they were being ignored. How cool is that?

It can be argued that Einstein was not the greatest Physicist of the 20th Century, but then who would take his place? Dirac, Schrodinger, Boltsman, Turing, my brain is going. Come on if you want to argue this name some people. Certainly not Hawking,

humble guy, huh?
pretty stark contrast to Hawking, the Braying Ass...

hey, where's my damned double points?!? 😀

Doubling down on stupid are we?

Big Bang cosmology is a multi-billion dollar taxpayer-funded industry. The people it benefits financially will do everything they can to keep the industry funded.

@yvilletom You said that before, it’s like a Christian saying hallelujah. Now show us some financial evidence. Seriously catch phrases don’t help your stupid claims.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612978
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.