Agnostic.com

2 1

Ron Paul.. America should pause and reflect on the lies they are being sold.
Masks are just psychological a form of manipulation. Many reputable physicians
And scientist have said they are worthless and potential harmful.

Lockdowns are meant to condition people to obey without question. A Nation of people who of people who just do what they are told by the experts. Is a Nation ripe of decency and force into tyranny.

Castlepaloma 8 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, 85% worldwide are not fully vaccinated. It's against our constitution in Canada to force anything into anyones body. The corrupted is going to loose the propreganda war in the long run.

Generally people know deep down.
Even by the corrupted system of worldwide yearly Covid morality total of 0.005
Will not match
Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the leading cause of death globally. An estimated 17.9 million people died from CVDs in 2019, representing 32% of all global deaths. Of these deaths.
Cancer is growing faster than heart disease. Debate if it's bigger.

Spanish flu mortality death were 5.26 for there time. That is a pandemic, not a Covid propreganda campaign for the wealthy.

If you really believe that, then maybe you should just go park yourself into the middle of a big group of Trumpers and anti-vaxers that are unvaccinated, play Russian roulette with the virus, and see how long you can stay there without getting infected with it. Of course, if you do get unlucky and infected, please don't take yourself to an ER or hospital and trouble them with your own bad choices....

I don't like Trump and been vaccinated probably more than anyone here from world tours. These vaccines, are for gambling guinea pig for every animal tested died.
I don't play Russian roulette with my life. I got 1 in 2400 chance of catching Covid and a 99.90, chances of survival if I do.

I like Sweden chances of no lockdown or no mandate for masks. Along with other countries with little or no lockdowns did better than those who had excessive lockdowns.

Plus all the Freedom and good relationship Sweden had. Wish we had that in Canada from all its strict lockdowns and masks. Look at all the horrified side effects from lockdowns vaccines and masks

Better to risk covid than all the rocketing ....
Hyper inflation
Domino monotary collapse
Suicides
Poverty,
Wife beating
Anti social anxiety every step
Mental disorder doctors
Waiting to death, in hospitals
Heart and cancer axam by phone
Homelessness
Covid mean gain 19 Pounds
Rec centre closed,
Poor Olympics and sports dullness without fans
Ultimate fear mongering
Nursing home deaths by isolation
Sex with double masks on.
Butt plug for Covid farts
Suffering toxic masks
Rise crime everywhere
Invasion privacy and arrests
World largest protest very little seen or heard.
BS , lying, Slander damaging people reputation, just for being unvaccinated.
Character assassination,
Told by Government what work you can and can't do Malicious gossip
Smear campaigning on-line Bullying
Governments interference Totally crippled entertainment, art and culture industry
Backbiting, lies, slur Immediate false, accusation Mudslinging.
Bad-mouthing, then patting each other on the back for it.
Indecency and harmful

"Strict lockdown countries like Spain and Belgium? They had excess mortality rates of 18.1 percent and 16.2 percent respectively.
Don't like those numbers at all in the game of life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613824
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.