Agnostic.com

29 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rapture orgy at my place!

Memes R Us has a plan to fill blow up dolls with helium then let them go outside churches fyi.

Brilliant! 😀

Can I have their house and/or car when they leave?

Here we go again. It would be nice to get a sign from God about every couple thousand years.
Meanwhile, I keep my money in the bank.
Next will probably more Elvis and Virgin sightings. I forget ALFS and sasquatch.

They changed the date again?!
Why wasn't I informed???

It was all over Fox news, oh wait...

@Caroleanne LOL... That explains it. 😉

Ah hell.... I'm gonna be so lonely. 😟

I'm going to wash and bleach a sheet to wrap around my body just in case I get the call.

Wow! I'm behind on making the flyers this year! I'd better get crackin'!

And, they will always create a new reason for why it did not occur. Read Leon Festiner's, WHEN PROPHESY FAILS.

Payday typical

So, I guess it would be pointless to pay my rent and electric bill, eh? Never going to turn my heater down then until I hear the trumpets. Goodbye cruel world........

Yeah, as if...

I'm sleeping late.

Yippee. Ho hum...

Witty, compassionate and ticklish

That's the "other" thread. 😀

@Caroleanne lol!

Yippee. Ho hum...

Thank God!

Alert the media! LOL

Damn...I have to get the tree!

Damn it, I forgot to send my “Save the Date” back.

For the 20th time in a row they changed the day

This fellow is going to have the opportunity to write a book that says there were a few things that were 'revealed' to him about why he miscalculated. His new date will be featured in the book and make him a boat load of cash. Shouldn't there be a term for end of the world scams? Something like doom scammers...

Poseur Prophets...perhaps.

Wow I better give everything to the lord via the church. Now. duh.

Another one?! How many failed "Raptures" does it take for them to GET that it's all just a man made a sham? And oddly enough, you know there'll be many disappointed that it didn't happen,.. AGAIN. D'oh!!! :😛alm to forehead::

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:61424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.