Agnostic.com

9 13

I'm listening to these hypocrites on many stations saying that they are concerned for the "mental and physical health" of children having to wear masks in schools. Where was that concern in the prior 10 year where children were being shot down in mass shootings and had to be taught to deal with the real possibility of being killed in school by some mad man with a gun? So basically they believe children can be taught to deal with mass shootings but can't deal with wearing a mask. It's ridiculous on it's face, but it's what happens when politicians make decisions based on their chances in the next election instead of experts in their respective fields.

redbai 8 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

my great grands love wearing the masks so its bullshit they will be scarred kids get use to what we teach them

Conservatives tend to only be interested in the welfare of THEIR OWN children and families. That's the difference. And that's why they make lousy politicians because they're only in it for their own benefit and NOT to benefit humanity in general. Remember that when voting.

not even that they don't care about anyone even their own kids

Excellent, if horrible & saddening.

Having children wear a mask empowers them to take responsibility for their health.

Ignoring their need for reasonable protection from crazy people with a gun, definitely damages their psyche.

I was looking at Google News and found that there are three variations of Covid that will infect people in the US. The lambda variant is supposedly not affected by the vaccine, there is also one in India and another in Africa. There will be many chances for the less endowed of gray matter to make sure their freedoms are intact. If this is true, which I am sure it is there will be many chances for us to realize that this is the Rapture and hopefully all the evangelicals and political conservatives are taken.

Thanks to Republican anti-vax propaganda, hospitals will be putting kids into body bags. I don't think blaming immigrants will persuade the bereaved (GOP's latest ploy).

As long as those who are really responsible are not blamed anything goes.

U are right . I will like permission to copy and paste your post ( will leave your pic and name out ) to r group text w my coworkers . Pls let me know if that’s ok .

Go ahead.

@redbai thank u !!!♥️

Just hypocritical

There is a rule that the conservatives have created and use. First, make up something that may seem, if one does not think about it much, that you feel could be in the interests of people on the whole. Find a way to make this the scourge of freedom and intelligence. Then tell everyone that the Liberals are against the rights and freedoms one already has. Then, try hard as you can to make the people against this so that they will vote their rights away, while telling them their more free than before. Since most people have not the ability to critically think of these topics made up, they will give the leadership all the freedom to take the rights and the freedoms of the people away.
I hope this makes sense. May need more work.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614432
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.