Agnostic.com

3 1

Australian CSIRO devises C19 test that is 99% accurate within hours of being infected.

How fantastic if this can be incorporated into a machine the size of a cigarette packet or smaller that everyone can own & test themselves with daily.

This is no different a regime than that of diabetics testing.

[blog.csiro.au]

FrayedBear 9 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know most doctors don't do test on delta variant and there is no site or place to get it. How do they know 99% unvaccinated get it.
Lies lies lies.

I make no mention of delta, unvaccinated nor vaccinated . So what are you reading -seeing?

@FrayedBear
It is used for when doctors test for , generally Covid, they are guessing it is delta variant. There is no place for testing for this true result.
Somehow delta variant gets translated from Covid doctors test to odd tiny faction of lab testing as delta variant.
It's another fear mongering tactics to get the unvaccinated fearing they carry 99% delta variant. Just another tyrannical act from the propreganda machine.

@Castlepaloma did you bother to read the post or just simply start proselytising what you think the report is about? Or perhaps you are ashamed that America did not discover the test?

@FrayedBear

Your talking about testing machines for Covid.
A person can go to hospitals and be tested 4 times. Results can come back with two positive and two negative. By CDC standard only 6% is purely Covid. Our immune system will be our saviour, not the lying machine and their owners.

@Castlepaloma . . . BS -- it requires genome sequencing -- not done in all CV 19 testing.

[en.wikipedia.org]

[gisaid.org]

[cov-lineages.org]

[who.int]

ALSO The US has been funding corona virus research IN THE US for decades. :
(one of the reasons the vaccines were developed so quickly)

[pennmedicine.org]

@FearlessFly

Maybe if Covid crawls in with top ten ways to die, I would be in like heart monitor machine.
If funding for Covid involves Gates and Fauci that may have started the whole biological destruction and then tell us it going to get 10 times worst. That's their plans, not mine.

@Castlepaloma no I'm not. I've posted a report about a completely new way of testing for C19 that has nothing to do with swabs. I merely suggest that a machine like current diabetes testers testing using one drop of blood & returning result in ten seconds or less on a machine the size of a half a cigarette packet will be advantageous.
Why don't you read the report & stop assuming what it says.

@Castlepaloma "Maybe . . . not mine" - you seem to be suffering from verbal diahorhea.

@FrayedBear

Overall I don't care, billionaires do what ever they want to the masses, we are always living and dieing. Maybe this machine is better than the damaging swabs shoved into our brains.

2 million ÷ 7.8 billionaires comes out much less than 0.005 worldwide Covid deaths. I will be more aware of the 99% plus that is much greater killers. Do they have a machine to Stop eating free donuts, beer and children ice cream for free vaccines?

@FrayedBear

Shit is at least worth something, food for plants
Worshiping billionaires and the leading cause of death the mainstrean medical profession Is lower than scum that lives underneath the slim of deaths

It’s the flu with media buzz. Only liberals and CNN cares.

They could use that at entrances of events.

But aren't you concerned for your own wellbeing as well as your loved ones you live with?

@FrayedBear Nope.

@barjoe in which case there needs to be towns-cities evacuated & rehoused with your ilk. Those who are not of your ilk do not want your selfishness fucking up their lives.

@FrayedBear I'm vaccinated. I wear a mask indoors. I feel safe. If people refuse to get the vaccine and refuse to wear a mask, that's their problem. They could die. Not my problem.

@barjoe Neither a mask nor a vaccination will prevent you from being infected. They will however help prevent you from spreading the disease to others. Stay safe Joe but do find a way to live other than by being locked away from others & the things that you probably used to love doing.

@FrayedBear Yes. The vaccine and the mask prevents me from being infected.

@barjoe How?

@FrayedBear Not 100% but yes much, much better to be vaccinated and wear a mask in crowds than to be unvaccinated and never wear a mask. I'm not going to isolate so I am at a small risk but moron antivaxxers and those imbeciles who claim their immune system will keep them safe are at a much, much higher risk. [mayoclinic.org]. [who.int]

@barjoe unless you have a mask that filters the air that you breath you have next to no protection. My understanding is that the vaccination only helps you once you have got the disease. Not one of the vaccines prevent you from catching it.

@FrayedBear Your understanding is only partially right. Vaccine prevents being infected. Stupid people in Florida and Texas are driving the numbers in the USA. Governors DeSantis and Abbott are both vaccinated, they just want to put their constituents at risk because they want to ride this virus to political victory. I wear N95 mask that filters 95% which include water droplets. So I had Pfizer, 95% effective (not 100%) I wear N95 (not 100). Unvaccinated people are 20 times more likely to get infected and 1000 times more likely to die as vaccinated people. If everybody got the vaccine the pandemic would disappear almost overnight. Stupid conspiracy theorists, uninformed people and pieces of shot of all religions are driving this virus, destroying this planet and pushing tyranny thought the world.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.