Agnostic.com

6 7

People who hate Lady Gaga are probably judging on her antics and have never listened to Lady Gaga.

BufftonBeotch 8 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't hate her but I don't listen to any pop music.

Did you listen to that?

@BufftonBeotch Tony Bennett? Yes. I just wouldn't have her music on my playlist. I like her okay, I don't like pop genre.

@barjoe "Pop Music" is barely a thing anymore. No one listens to the radio to hear what is hot. They just stream what they like.

@BufftonBeotch Pop is a genre. Not my thing.

Why does anyone have a right to judge her on any reason?

She's a singer and actress with a gimmick personality but most of all she's a fabulous singer and actress.

She's so supportive of him....helping him perform even though he's losing his memory! I give her a lot of credit for that!

She was amazing both as a singer and actress in that movie! (Remake of "A Star is Born" )

I've not seen that movie, but I haven't watched any of the remakes because I saw the 1937 movie as a kid and that broke my heart. I can't imagine watching it with actors I am actually familiar with.

@BufftonBeotch I have seen most of the versions& I was pleasantly (very!) surprised by hers....5 out of 5 stars. (And was dragged there by a friend who is crazed for the male lead in it).

@AnneWimsey all the versions break mine ....great songs in each and the heartbreaking lives affected by alcoholism ..... that is the drug that should be illegal

I think she has surprised a great number of people.

And Tony looks still incredible.

Last of the generation of Crooners I think.

@BufftonBeotch yes…he just had his 95th birthday last week.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614565
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.