Agnostic.com

5 3

Bye bye Cuomo.

New York Governor Cuomo resigns after sexual harassment findings-
[reuters.com]harassment-findings-2021-08-10/

SpikeTalon 9 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What I find pathetic is he admits touching these woman employees on numerous occasions but did not think it was improper .So what this idiot is saying is he has bad judgment and inferior interpersonal skills .He ruined NYS with his liberal policies like bail reform , He lied about the nursing home decisions in which people died and he permitted Undocumented immigrants to obtain drivers licenses.He Illegally utilized personal staff to help him write his book.The list goes on.

Good riddance!

The nursing home coverup should have been enough to get rid of his deceitful ass

Oh, it's way past all that. The report finds systematic, long-term abusive behaviors that he's claiming is just generational differences. Errrr.... no.

Here's the report!

(https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2021.08.03_nyag_-_investigative_report.pdf)

Damn right . He knows very well that he fucked up . And his tribe will not support or cover up for him . I am sure he tried though 🤢
I wonder how kavanaugh asshole is doing on these days . I am sure he is doing great .

Kavanaugh is a good judge. Judges like Ginburg, Breyer, Sonimeyer, and Keagan are left wing looney bins!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.