Agnostic.com

2 0

Andrew Cuomo says he is stepping aside. Most say they are stepping down when they resign.

What does stepping aside mean? He is going on a temporary vacation and coming back soon?

He is not accepting defeat and disgrace even after taking a beating from 11 women, President Biden, Congressional Democrats, press and NY Senate Democrats? Does he think it is face saving?

What is wrong with I am stepping down?

St-Sinner 9 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Republicans never step down until they HAVE to. Democrats need to focus a little more and stop trying to always do what's right over what's needed.

Semantics. 'Aside' implies no wrong-doing. 'Down' implies guilt. Having read the AG Investigation report, he's toast either way. Aside, down or thrown out by impeachment, it's all the same.

Which reminds me, I wonder what Eliot Spitzer is up to these days...

Spitzer got CNN and other channels' talking head gigs and some law practice shit but he can go with all those New Jersey call girls he had to resign over.... although they may not find him attractive without the power and money. He gave up power over them and now they don't like him no more. How's that fair?

@St-Sinner LOL, is that what happened? I lost track after he pulled the mea culpa conference and became largely irrelevant! Thanks for the update!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614976
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.