Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Uncontrollable anger ensues when man knows his rights. Watch this - YouTube

So the cops can pull you over and warn you about driving 5 miles below the speed limit. Freedom in America.

redbai 8 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Police are the same & always have been.
When I was 19, in Alabama, my drunken husband came home around midnite (I was asleep) & insisted we go to a big town 50 miles away (if I refused, he would have beaten me bloody).
So, the baby, he & I got in the car (BTW I had to be at work at 5:30 am).
My plan was to drive as slowly as possible without drawing his attention, until he passed out, then turn around & return home, telling him we had gotten to Columbus but when he didn't wake up there I came home again.
So, i'm driving about 5-8 miles under the speed limit, with him starting to snore in the back seat, baby in her bed on the front floor. (no seat belts in those days!)
The car looked as if I was alone in it.
On a lonely stretch, a cop car swoops down. I pull over, 2 uniformed men approach my car After shutting off all their lights. They do not ask for license & registration. The closest one says, quote, " What's a sweet young thing like you doing out here all alone?"
Never in my life have I been so glad that drunk was in the car!!!!! He started to come to......
They hustled away & peeled out.

sad but true when I was young I had some close calls too as an old woman I became the aggressor

Saw this before, too many bored police where I used to live

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 12, 2021

I think white people who assert that there’s no racism in the police need to swap places with this guy for a day. This is racial harassment plain and simple, a white cop with too much power giving a black driver a hard time with no justifiable cause. If the black driver hadn’t kept his cool and complied with the cop…that could have ended very badly I feel, because the cop would’ve pulled his gun and tried to arrest the motorist in the blink of an eye!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615305
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.