Agnostic.com

4 7

Rabid right members scream bloody murder and threaten violence when anyone even suggests imposing any kind of a mandate on them, even if the mandates is logical and needed for the benefit of all. When that happens, what they are doing is trying to force an undemocratic and authoritarian minority view on us all by screaming bloody murder and threatening violence on anyone who disagrees with them.

All people who act i n such a manner should be thrown out of any public meeting or forum. If they resist, they should be arrested and fined

wordywalt 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

shrink wrap their heads.

Numbnuts

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 12, 2021

GQP: "It is the solemn right of every person do to exactly as they please, and the state has no right to interfere in my right to do exactly as I please."

The idea of considering the rights of other people is beyond such cretins.

Vaccine mandates have been with us forever. The desperate right-wing politicians have stirred up this fury for their own benefit.
I would be very proud if the Supreme Court would rule on this issue and soon. Freedom of action or freedom of speech should not be condoned when it hurts other people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.