Agnostic.com

4 3

I am a big baseball fan. I played it (little league and high school) and still play softball. I found the Field of Dreams game played by the Yankees and the White Sox in Iowa to be exciting. From the players entrance through the cornfield, Kevin Costner's first pitch, to the walk off home run.
I know many don't like sports or think baseball is boring, but your opinion won't change my mind.

Sierra4 8 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was little, I didn't know anything about baseball. My father was only interested in football. However, I watched Twilight (the first film), I was impressed by the sport. After 3 years, I came to all the baseball matches that took place in our city. I'm even subscribed to MASN streaming.

I know a lot of guys who were seriously interested in baseball during college. I'm a fan too. It's cool that you're still practicing softball. I hope you really enjoy your victories or training with your teammates. I don't have much stamina, so I rarely take part in sports competitions. Even when I was in high school, I didn't want to play basketball or try out softball. But I enjoy watching matches on TV. I even found a way to access MASN Streaming on Roku. Now I watch live broadcasts in the evenings. I work a lot, so night matches or replays of matches cheer me up and relax me.

I hate to say this, as a sports fan I found the coverage to be really lame. I thought the field was cool and I'm glad the Yankees lost but the commentators were insufferable. I heard everyone say how great it was but I was nauseated. Morning Joe started out with it this morning. I immediately changed the channel.

The game was awesome. Hate how it ended, of course, but "that's baseball, susan." Everything about the night was great. Not sure if this will be a yearly event, but I can see MLB trying to do that. Kinda bummed no one hit the scoreboard tho...

They have already announced they will do it again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.