Agnostic.com

7 8

So I just joined Tik Tok and was immediately assaulted by Christian Tik Tok content.
It took about 15 minutes to find where to report the bug.

In case the screen capture is too small my complaint is:
"I want the ability to block certain content that I consider immoral, specifically Christian post, it's annoying that I have to put up with such sewage with no ability to stop the hateful noise."

Willow_Wisp 8 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, sometimes this happens on TikTok, it's very infuriating. But I clicked under the video that I was not interested in such content. After such actions, similar videos disappear from my recommendations. My friend also recently started making TikTok videos on religious topics. To promote her account, she found a buy tiktok followers website. There she bought active subscribers, and her account grew rapidly after that. But again, some people like this kind of content.

There is noise everywhere, the sad groans of civilization creaking carbonized bones or the startled screech of pained souls lost

I hope you get a response, and a way to stop that shit from showing up on your tik tok account. 🤗

"Hi there! I completely understand where you're coming from! I joined Tik Tok a few months ago and was also immediately bombarded with Christian content. I didn't even know where to begin reporting it.
I think it's really important that we have the ability to block out certain content that we find morally objectionable. It's not right that we have to be subjected to this kind of content without any way to stop it. Guys from crovu.com are dealing every day with Tik Tok issues. I guess they can provide you with some excellent solutions. I hope this helps!"

@JuanSanford I don’t do tik tik or any other sites like it. No Facebook, no Twitter. I just am amazed that people spend any time on them with all the crazy people posting their garbage.

Have you been able to Block their drivel yet?

No, not yet.

@Willow_Wisp still getting them huh? Damn..

I'll keep an eye out for that feature - it will come in handy. 🙂

I've decided to not bother with Tik-ToK. Between here, FB, Twitter and email I am rarely bored.

lol....very dramatic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615666
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.