Agnostic.com

7 3

Why are the dems being so quiet about this admistration? The republicans would be making hay if this were the dems.

Marine 8 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The 6 corporations who own the media aren't allowing much dialog I've noticed, instead opting for one sided monologs - even on NPR and PBS I'm afraid. Plus I'm afraid the DNC leadership has more corporate alligence than it does to the people anymore.

jeffy Level 7 Apr 20, 2018

Isn't that the Republican song and dance?

They are outnumbered so if they want to achieve anything, or even slow the rising tide of sewage, they need repubgs help!

Many in power Republicans are so entrenched in graft, bought and paid for by lobbyists. You only need to Google to see that. Also the fact that a nonwhite, non-Republican upset everything by winning not just once but twice and espoused Democratic ideas shook them. President Obama wasn't perfect by a long run but he wasn't the status quo and that was both alarming and unforgivable. And why they are on a witch hunt now to destroy everything he accomplished. Trump's almost oedipal fear and hatred of a Black man as president is very obvious.

What seems to be oblivious to those graft addicted Republicans and many Democrats and the mainstream news media is Trump's power base is eroding. School strikes in deep red states are winning previously unheard of concessions. Republicans are resigning, retiring and leaving office to avoid midterms and they're avoiding town hall meetings like the plague. Young people are speaking out and actually, demanding answers and Ted Cruz is running scared in Texas. Farms are upset with new trade tariffs and talking about using the voting blocks they process.

Mueller is playing cards close to the vest but a lot of folks are worried and looking about wondering just what he knows, the evidence he has and who's saying what and to whom. Three of Trump's affair partners and or one night stands are speaking up, suing for the right to be heard. And Black people are speaking out, women are speaking out and children are speaking out. Soldiers are speaking out about seventeen years of "Police Actions" and LBGT folks are claiming rights. Amidst all the darkness, greed and hate, the pendulum isbeginning to turn and lights are flickering on here and there. It reminds me of the early sixties.

I wish they were more vocal in Congress vs Herr Trump.

It's the media who is filtering for us. They give us Lindsey Graham, Sarah Hucklebone, and all those jackasses all the time though. I like hearing from Adam Schiff, but it is rare he gets airtime.

I don't think we are being quiet at all. one example is TV. it is almost all liberal exceptforFOX(news)watchSteven Colbert on latenight TV.

Nobody doubts where the Dems stand on everything Trump does, they just don't want to be the "hate Trump" party. They want to be the "here's the solution to..." party. They want all sides to know what our solutions to the issues of the day are and how we plan to achieve them. We need to sit down with the non-voters, the swing voters and anyone in the middle and let them know there is a way out and a path to victory for everyone. No more lying to coal miners (the jobs are never coming back), no more pandering to gun nuts (sensible laws enforced and funded), single payer insurance (expand medicaire) and a solid plan to extricate ourselves from these endless wars and at the same time help our allies there prevail.

Are the dems unable to point out the problems of this administration or are they afraid to?I am so frustrated with the government and the inability to accomplish anything meaningful. trumpie may fall into this Korea thing and take credit for something that would have happened under any administration.

The dems simply don't have the votes to get anything done. There aren't enough righties willing to cross the aisle to help either.
This is why there needs to be a big swing to the left come November.

[conservapedia.com]
all you have to do is google for the answer

@Laurastevens Trump's honesty scorecard;

[politifact.com]

Trump's first year in office;

[nationalreview.com]

The truth about Trump's economy explained;

[vox.com]

@Angelface I don't care what Trump looks like, what he says, I only look for results,they have been very positive although the MSM media reports just the opposite . We must do our own home work . " it is the economy " that matters

@Laurastevens Germany's economy in the late nineteen thirties, early forties was showing great gains......

@Angelface , I was there at the time , hope you won't compare Hitler with Trump cause there is No comparison between the two.

@Laurastevens only because Trump doesn't have better handlers. Fortunately.

Look at Charlotte and how he treated Blacks, handicapped and reporters during his campaign. Trump's known issues go back to when he was working with his father in their housing issues and when he was his father's man during Fred's time in jail.

@Angelface ,sealybobo Nov.2016 I did not vote for an angel,or pope. Trump has made real progress to date for the people of America . It is time for the Democrats to work for the people not to demonize Trump, it is not good for the country and the democratic party. Morally and financially the party is bankrupt .

@sealybobo just ask the farmers in ca who is going to harvest their crops. They are having problems finding workers to do the manual labor required. Sorry for the caps i didn't know it was on.

listen what you are saying "inability to accomplish anything meaningful " did you just arrived on this planet or you are not keeping up with the news.I am just enjoying how the corrupt swamp is being exposed for what it is . Be honest you don't want Trump to succeed !

@Angelface remember this saying a few years ago " it is the economy stupid "

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:61580
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.