Agnostic.com

17 15

Today I will post a new icon which shows me as I really am now, not at ten years old. Because as it happens there has been a coincidence, I don't usually pay much attention to points and levels on the site, but hitting nine (any second now ) it seems is a bit of a milestone. Yet at the same time, I am also about to retire from work, so there is no longer any need to be discreet. So I will celebrate by posting the up to date picture, and saying that my real name is Richard. “Hello you all.”

And with especially apologies to all those who have found me annoying, for all this time, but I can not say it was not intended.

Fernapple 9 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow, this is exciting! Congratulations on your retirement, and it's a pleasure to meet you again.

Always a pleasure even to pass by some ladies even for a second or too.

An excellent name sadly marred by King Richard II & the US Nixon fellow.
Stay safe.

Yep, a lot of people say that I am a propper Dick.

@Fernapple Down here the antipodeans favour "dickhead". I recall a few years ago a photoshop of right wing Catholic politician Tony Abbott having his head attached to an unlikely uncircumcised penis!
Here is the only dickpic that I share. I think that he may even have been Australian Prime Minister for a short while. .

happy 9 slogging. on to the second infinity. welcome.

I am told that if you shoot for the infinite, eventually the bullet will come round and hit you in the butt. But you may not have to worry for a hundred billion years or so, so old guys can aim as high as they like, won't be around for the consequences.

Wait!!! There's a level 9?!?!?!? I have been at 8 so long I thought it was like the level screens on the Ms Pacman game, if that was all she wrote, lol

Yes I think there is a ten too, but that can only be reached by people with, faster than light ships, which can travel backwards in time.

I am delighted in your retirement and the opportunity to see you real face.

I've never considered you annoying in fact I've looked forward to your posts and responses.
You're quick and knowledgeable responses often make my day.

A hearty greeting to you Richard.
Congratulations on retirement from work.
Will recommend not retiring from play.... 😂 😂 😂
Guess that profile photo was taken at The Alhambra.

Well spotted…I think so too!

My grandmother always warned me. "Never try to pull the wool over a womans eyes, we have really good memories." LOL

Hi Richard! Good luck on your retirement and congrats on being a nine.

Great move

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 17, 2021

Keep it up. (Read that as you may!)

One track mind - the distant memory of the incipient ancient? 🤣 DOM!

I try to in both senses. Read that as you may.

Good morning to the all grown up Richard…and may I say it’s a very good picture! Congratulations on crossing the threshold of level 9, and now that you’ll have more time on your hands, retirement tends to allow you that commodity, you may find your ascent to level 10 progresses at a much faster pace!

I must say I have enjoyed our almost daily interactions here, in either the quotations or the uncommon word groups. I find you very far from annoying and indeed hope our interactions continue and expand….we are a very small band of Brits here on the site after all!

That's strange. Didn't you originate "if it isn't Scottish it's shite"?

@FrayedBear Ehm…no! I inherited it, as I did with all the other groups I’m host of. It’s just that when I join something I do so wholeheartedly, never half-assed as our American pals would say, so it put me in prime position when the originator of my groups decamped elsewhere!

@Marionville You will soon be a "ten". Would that make you the first?

@barjoe I think so..although I’m not expecting anything much to happen..it’ll just be another number notched up.

Small band but very sellect. And I do think that the Americans apprieciate the little ways in which we try to introduce a little culture.

@Fernapple I do hope so…I feel we are doing our best..we few, we happy few, we band of brothers (and sisters)!

Congratulations Richard! Nice picture. It's a keeper

Thank you, though I am no looker.

@Fernapple No need for false modesty! 😁

Aloha Richard! Nice to finally see you! Congratulations on your upcoming retirement and therefore no more reason to be discrete about your agnosticism. You're doubly free!

Also thank you for not annoying me, as I've always found your comments to be thoughtful, supportive and often humorous! Nine - wow! I am in awe. Took me quite a while to get from 8.0 to 8.1, so maybe I can retire too when I reach 9.0!

Thank you. You will get there, charm always wins out in the end.

Congrats ♥️♥️♥️

Thank you.

Smashing Richard, bravo and well wishes to you in retirement! That certainly is something to be happy about. As for your personality, always considered you to be someone who tried to be fair with everyone, and far from being a prat of the sorts. Hope you decide to stick around.

Will certainly stick arround, though I may do a little less, when once retired I will, I hope, be spending less time tied to the computer.

Welcome to the 9 group, it gets frustrating anytime you look at you points from here on out. Richard again congrats on your accomplishment

I had already assumed 8 was all there was. Now I am all disoriented, lol

Congrats! I can appreciate the aggravating forced closeting for the sake of employment I am stuck there for another decade+, . .can hardly wait to retire and piss people off with the whole truth with impunity.

Congrats on retirement!

skado Level 9 Aug 17, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616412
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.