Agnostic.com

5 2

I am Married to a vegetarian but I am not one ,Any one in this situation .If so do you have any disputes or problems involving this disparity.I personally have been married 32 years with no issues.

richiegtt 8 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My ex is a veg. lol
It was never really a problem, we just got meat for me and the kids to eat and she ate leaves & shit. 😀

It sounds like you've worked things out well if you've lasted that long - well done !

Being a vegetarian myself, I have not found it that easy to live with any flesh eaters.

It was one thing my wife and I compromised on. She was a vegetarian in the respect that when she cooked, she cooked nothing but vegetarian. But if she was out and about, and meat was what was for dinner, she would eat it. When I cooked, I accommodated her preferences quite a lot of the time by cooking vegetarian Indian, which is about the only cuisine in which I don't feel like I'm missing something if meat is absent. Occasionally, I would cook meat (chicken mostly), and not to rock the boat, she would eat it.

I'm a vego as well. My partner doesn't mind at all. She just adds meat to whatever i make.

no relationship issue but I have had a vegetarian take me to a restaurant that accommodated my protein needs and another one refuse to touch meat that was meant for my sick dog

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6166
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.