Agnostic.com

5 5

Last week a person commented Covid was a "hoax," that "masks did nothing," is a "control" mechanism, and the "vaccine was all a "scam" by tech giants to get rich. Something along these lines from one of the perpetually stupid and ignorant fools in the world.

They were not eloquent in their comment and used lots of Caps. And more Caps—a sure sign of stupid and the exact equivalent of yelling non-stop!

Readers can vote up or down on this international news and well-known informational website.
My comment stated they were helping kill people, and the statement did great harm to people who buy into misinformation.

The level of stupid out there is alarming, and we are surrounded by it.
Stupid is a plague too. The stupid seem ordinary but are unfit to be in society. Why? They are dangerous and mentally ill. Many people are brainwashed, they don't know better, and agitators perpetuate false information. People die from trash talk. Innocent children die because of this crap. It is so horrible to read daily on top of all the bad news in the world.

Breaking News!
Science has finally come up with a vaccine to rid the world of stupid! So what is this miracle of science called? Anti-Vaxxer-Masker-Vaccine.

My point is this:
Overwhelmingly, the stupid agreed the plague was all a "scam."
3 votes Up for my comment.
62 votes Down.

62 more dummies for The Hoax Cemetery.
Hey, it's a start.

Tourirst 7 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

64 they unbelievably stupid

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 20, 2021

⬇️

Well, not everyone can be a "genius." No wonder you're turned around; I'd be embarrassed too.

Not seen in my lifetime a wealthy club that has ever spread so much control fear or effected every human on earth. Also done so rapidly pushed Covid world order normal in every continent. The 9/11 was a very weak attempt in comparison.

A 4.3 million is a drop in the bucket of deaths worldwide. Just a 0.005 covid deaths compare to 32% 0f heart disease related or Smoking deaths of 4 times greater annually.
Fear mongering. Only to harm the immune system in order to depopulation the earth and make a great of deal of wealthy world record profits.
I feel so sorry I can't give more of my soul to the government God's and their wealthy sponsors.
...,......not lol.

Many here are well trained by your real owners. Such as Greatest plan yet, design for depopulations the earth and to clean up the environment . Also pharmaceutical frauds is making a killing and Banks hiding the currency collapse worldwide shell game.
The State gets to play God, in between. Collecting social security from 95% over 50 age covid deaths.
Win win for all your owners and we get nothing and we will be happy..

Sheep dogs barking madd at their shleeps. Foxes guarding the hen houses. Many chicken littles running around yelling the COVID IS FALLING!!!

That is no way, I would run a beautiful and organic farm.

Would that we had a vaccine against stupidity! And yes, it is a plague. What we need is some post-partum abortion.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT CAPS MEAN? Last I knew, it simply implied shouting.

That's what you got out of people dying? Caps? You seem to have your priorities all wrong. Do you have any friends at all?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.