Agnostic.com

3 3

U.S. to recommend COVID-19 vaccine boosters 8 months after second dose

[cbsnews.com]

xenoview 8 Aug 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good, we wouldn't need that except for the Antivaxxers promoting variants as a pool of continuing infections

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 22, 2021

I'd be interested in learning how much, if any, protection is lost in the various age groups and sectors of various underlying conditions. If I'm 4 months past my 2nd dose, is my protection at 50% or much higher?

The fact that boosters are being suggested, makes me want to protect myself (and my close contacts) in case my protection is waning. I guess this is a good thing. I just like to see the numbers and projected protection as the months go by after full vaccination.

You get the protection 7-10 days after2nd injection, the booster is because of variants and breakthrough infections from variants

Sounds easy enough so the MSM will pick apart every last detail of it over the next year.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617452
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.