Agnostic.com

7 3

Bucket list place/s to visit? And...... Go! :)

Kreig 7 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. I wanna go see and kiss a giant tree in California.
    2.To meet a couple people in my FB list who keep and breed Akhal Tekes.

/I'm easy.

My bucket’s gotten much smaller with time! Having moved across the nation, from the Pacific NW (Voodoo Donuts are overrated 😉) to the Appalachian Mountains … seems I’m now surrounded by so much ‘newness’ life feels like a near constant adventure! That said, The Great Wall of China, any castle in Europe, Australia during our winter, and believe it or not ...deeper into the southern US ..morbid curiosity 🙂

Varn Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

Norway. I've wanted to see the fjords in person since I was a little girl and first learned about them. 🙂

England, Ireland, Scotland. Just to start. ????

Cruise around the world.

Alaska, Macchu Pichu, Galapagos, cruise up the Norway coast, Faroe Islands, Patagonia.

in no particular order 1) Northern Lights, 2)Alaska, 3) swim with dolphins, 4) Grand Canyon in Winter, 5) volunteer building houses or helping in a disaster.

CS60 Level 7 Dec 1, 2017

I've volunteered with Habitat for Humanity on a couple of occasions on Saturdays. I'd like to do a week or so and not necessarily with Habitat.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6175
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.