Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Josh Duggar Tries Getting Charges Against Him Dropped By Blaming Donald Trump | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

yu may recall he was arrested for receiving images of child sexual abuse. He was a staffer at the Family Research Council, a conservative Christian organization.

snytiger6 9 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have blamed 45 for a lot problems, but it's not get out of jail free card. Most people are fixing 45s fuck ups on a daily basis.

I am sorry that happened, I listened to fearless leader and he told me to do it. The devil made me do it. Hope the argument does not work and he gets jail time, lost of it.

Right! I'm told prison populations aren't very pleasant to pedophiles!

@LucyLoohoo I am sure he will enjoy his stay.

@dalefvictor Right! Bubba and the boys will undoubtedly teach him the joys of adult sex! 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.