Agnostic.com

5 10

LINK Court Affirms Sentence of Man Who Killed Wife Because His Faith Banned Divorce | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He first cheated on her using the Ashley Maddison website. Then he researched hiring a hit man on the dark web to kill her. That didn't work, so he just shot her himself. All because his faith forbade divorce.

His faith also forbade murder, but that did nto seem to concern him.

snytiger6 9 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm guessing his particular "faith" was not ok with murder either....but as a "christian" anything can be rationalized....all that is needed is "faith"......all thats required by faith, is to give up "reason".

She probably married him because of his faith (which he probably inherited from his parents) so it's just kind of funny all the way around.

Hope he's haunted by her in his dreams every night.

I guess his faith didn’t forbid him from cheating on his wife though right? What a piece of shit this man is I hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars.

It’s all about never questioning those who you believe to be smarter than you are. Or any so called “God” or “Master”.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617753
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.