Agnostic.com

2 8

I most of the time figure that mankind does not have the ability to figure out how to survive our own stupidity. I am now watching the 200 meter freestyle Olympic swim and so far two of the swimmers do not have arms, and they are doing fine. I would have never thought this possible, but it is happening. Perhaps we judge our abilities by those who have access to the airwaves and the spotlight rather than by looking at people who are actually achieving and contributing to humanity. Perhaps we do have a chance!

dalefvictor 8 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I then ended up watching blind people bicycles race, of course there was one person who could see in the front position of a tandem, but averaging 36 mph for 4000 meters, hell, I have trouble driving that fast.

Well said! So long as there is a critical mass of people on this planet with sentiments such as yours, we do indeed have a chance!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.