Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Pope-Denying “Catholic” Urges OH Lawmakers to Pass Bill Banning Vaccine Mandates | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He doesn't support the Pope's position on vaccination.

I really dont' like the idea of people dying. However, those who don't get vaccinated are most likely going to vote republican. As a lot of elections are decided by less than 1% of the vote, and the death rate for Covid-19 is about 1.2-2%, for once, I am kinda looking forward to the midterms.

snytiger6 9 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does this mean he can be denied communion? I hope so.

Let them have religious exemption from vaccines and masks but make them sign a waiver for medical treatment if they become infected with covid.

I'd agree if it didn't endanger others.

Ohio's covid death is almost 21K and almost 1.2 M infected. This midterm could be interesting.

I say let these halfwit spreadnecks kill themselves off. The average human iq will go up 40 points minimum

Those off-shoot catholics seem to all be fucking weird as shit. Remember that Mel Gibson's father was/ is an offshoot catholic priest. As far as catholic influences, i am more fearful of the evangelical ones still in the official churches and running the schools (think Kentucky).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618199
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.