Agnostic.com

4 0

who will be the next generation of the four horsemen?

most of us know hitch. harris, dennet, and or course richard dawkin. i can name a few more off as well, like sean carol, lawrence krause and even matt delehunte from the a+e show in austin, but who are the up and coming famous atheist that get out and do live debates like i and many of us have seen for years on line.

MichaelSpinler 8 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A coupla young fellers in their 20's... Alex O'Connor CosicSkeptic and Stephen Woodford's RationalityRules. There' another young one, an american, who isn't bad too, I forget his name but he does a great Jordan Peterson impersonation.

There will never be another Christopher Hitchens, but outspoken atheists are getting more common. Maybe someone close will fill that spot.

I love Lawrence Krauss. We drove over to Hickory to see him speak earlier this year.

@Eazyduzzit Aren't you lucky you weren't one of the young uni students he sexually assaulted.

Vince McMahon, The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan and Jon Cena.

Matt Dillahunty, Aron Ra, and Seth Andrews already capitalized on this with the Unholy Trinity Tour. Just YouTube - Unholy Trinity Tour. Your welcome.

Wow, you are so ignorant.

@Lucas20520 Why so rude?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6183
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.