Agnostic.com

4 8

Outside my bedroom window I have put up a bird feeder. At the moment there are two magpies having a feast. I don't know who is happier, they or me watching them.

Jolanta 9 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We set up a feeder and two suet blocks otside our patio door every winternd oriole and hummingbird feders in the spring. Great cat TV.
We also put our old leftovers on the patio for the enjoyment of varous possomums, raccoon families and feral cats.

Bird feeders tend to replicate. Beware.

Enjoying with they ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Photo would be nice ?

Not everyone has a camera.

@Mooolah True. But I did only say, " would be nice" not, obligitory. And you can get a friend to take them.

@Fernapple That is true also, but only if one has friends.

@Mooolah True. And by definition, if you are on this site, you do not have any, right ?

@Fernapple My friends can't take photos. They do not have opposable thumbs.

@Mooolah Well thumbs are not everything, a cold wet nose, soft fur between the pads, and a good tail wag, make for a much better friend, to my mind anyway.

@Fernapple Astute. I now like you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618329
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.