Agnostic.com

4 8

Was a good day today, finally had gotten approved for a Dexcom G6 continuous glucose monitor and it arrived in the mail earlier today. Recently have needed to test my BG as many as eight times a day, so a break from the finger poking for awhile is surely welcomed.

SpikeTalon 9 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My niece’s son has one of those as he also has type 1 diabetes and he’s only 11 years old.

Yay !!!!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
This is great news Spike πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
I know u feel relief . This is great πŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯️

Oddly enough, August 27th marks two years since I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. That two years sure went by quick.

The ability to send glucose readings to a smart phone is a great advancement .

Indeed. Back in May was on a ten day trial of the Dexcom (for my Endocrinologist in order to get a better understanding of my BG trends), and it sure made my life much easier living with Type 1 Diabetes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.