Agnostic.com

7 11

It's absolutely impossible for me to understand the reason behind this.

Lorajay 9 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sheeple go where they are lead, even in to the slaughterhouse.

This is a human condition, reflected time and again in our history. For every two steps forward civilizations takes there are those who manage to take it one step back. Advanced civilizations like the be it Greek, Roman, Chinese or even older ones like the Aztec, Myan or Babyloniens. They have all been wiped out by the mongrel hoards. New civilizations eventually take their place, but centuries of human advancements are destroyed and need to be rebuilt. We are just following the nature of human evolution.

They've been brainwashed by Trump et al. not to trust science. What dimwits! Now, not even Trump can convince them to get the vaccine! 😀

Darwin wins less morons

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 27, 2021

Unbelievable idiots poisoning themselves. Natural selection.

Just don't clog up hospitals. It's already full with unvaccinated fools.

I feel sorry for medical staff.

Sheeple.

Jeebus, I thought it only came in Tablets?!! So why not inject it? Much safer than bleach, I read on FBook......

@AnneWimsey it's a drench. Injected in the mouth with an applicator gun. They'll line up for this. Maybe they should get this guy to the next Trump Rally.

It’s just yer ordinary tribalism, magnified to supernormal proportions by the internet. That is all.

skado Level 9 Aug 26, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618547
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.