Agnostic.com

3 0

An article about the BBC presenter who died from complications from the AZ covid vax and opinion on this vaccination rollout. Published by RT which means many will simply refuse to peruse the article at all. But it may be of interest to some who enjoy considering different view points.
[rt.com]

#BBC
powder 8 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had the first dose of AZ Covid-19 vaccine back in Feb this year and the second in April this year. I have three allergies and was worried that I might have bad reaction. I was told that I might experience a temperature and flu like symptoms and the only thing that I experienced was a slight ache in my upper arm.

I had the first AZ vac this week, with so far only headache and a feeling of low energy and feeling a bit off, which apparently is common. I gave up waiting for Pfizer here in incompetent Australia. To my research, all the vaccines have some side effects, all have some rare serious side effects, Including Pfizer, but AZ does have this rare serious fatal outcome, but seems to offer better long term protection against the delta variant. The person who gave me the shot agreed with my summary of it. It's a bit of a lottery, but life is generally, isn't it? The way I figured it was, though I am in excellent health, go jogging daily, and could run rings around some of these coke guzzling pot bellied young guys a third my age, nevertheless in my age group if I got COVID without vaccination the outcome likely would range from bad to terminal. So I chose my vaccination lottery ticket this week and just hope for the best.

@powder yes, and I have to say, were I 44, like this lady, there is no way I would have taken AZ and would have waited for Pfizer, and it's a tragedy that she did not.

Who cares? A minuscule number of people have bad reactions to vaccines, so what?

I'd figure more got sick from eating bad ham.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618734
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.