Agnostic.com

5 2

Spring is on its way.

Jolanta 9 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lovely. It's blooming all over here too in JNB, SA. We had a cold-ish windy Friday and Saturday. Today much warmer, blue skies and sunshine. I'm looking forward to warm weather again. We (your country and mine 😊) have the same weather all-year round except for different time zones.

Opposites attract. Think I'll buy a second home in the Southern hemisphere. Now where's the lottery office?

If you don't win, you can always swap with someone. They live in your home for six months and you live in theirs.

@Jolanta Who wants to seek out the cold?

@Petter Well I do know of people who prefer the cold to heat. Not many but a few.

@Jolanta Which asylum are they in? 😂🤣

Magnolias?

Yes

We are gearing up for Autumn, I am starting to see trees changing colors, and thank goodness the heat seems to be abating. I love your pictures, Spring is my favorite season.

I am looking forward to warmer weather. So sick of rain, cold and wind.

@Jolanta Thankfully it doesn't rain in Johannesburg winter-time.

Nice! Summer is winding down here though still plenty hot and humid. I won't mind the cooler temperatures of fall though I dislike the shorter days.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.